The annual ritual…
I’ve compiled an up-to-date mix of clips from 16 pieces into a 55-minute promotional montage, covering the entire spectrum of the eyes cast down sound as it stands today, from serene atmospherics to power Zen to tribalism.
Electric and acoustic guitars, synths, percussion, voices – even live tabula-rasa laptop composition – they’re all here.
Some tracks are from published compilations, some are works in progress, and some from forthcoming albums. More than half are live recordings.
It breaks out something like this:
1. Exquisite Divination of Patterns (Conception; Free Floating netlabel)
2. I Am but a Fledgling… (live; work in progress)
3. Darklight Canon (forthcoming album)
4. Radiant Perception (unreleased)
5. Snowdance in Starlight (all is calm 2012; Free Floating netlabel)
6. Resounding State of Silence (live; forthcoming album)
7. Crystalline (all is calm 2011; Free Floating netlabel)
8. First Expanse (live; work in progress)
9. Emerge (live; work in progress)
10. Haven (live; work in progress)
11. Fading Angel (live; forthcoming album)
12. Ensō (live laptop composition; unreleased)
13. … New to Flight (live; work in progress)
14. Mystic Memory (live; forthcoming album)
15. Last of His Breed (Oceans & S4G Mix I; Sound For Good label)
16. Om Hari Om (live; forthcoming album)
Like the Separate Ones album preview mix, this sampler is available for free download and non-commercial distribution, from my Bandcamp store – along with an optional Media Page, a two-page color PDF including photos, Bio and Raves. I hope you find it enjoyable.